Monday, February 2, 2009

What Has Happened To Me????


At last i am back to blogging. Although i had felt in the past 3 months that i should resume blogging,due to some or the other reasons i had postponed it. Today i made up my mind and have resumed it.Although the delay of blogging up to January 1st is justifiable b'cos of my exams i have no particular reason for not blogging after that.In fact i used to spend most of my time in front of my comp either playing FIFA 07 or watching the movies.
I have spent  a lot of time this vacation browsing online without any goal,thanks to Stumble toolbar on my firefox which take me to the website that might be of my interest. Although sleeping was my favorite past time in vacations until last semester,these vacations were a lot different i never found satisfaction in sleeping, in fact i would sleep only upto 7 in the morning and whenever there was no power in my house(else i would be in front of my computer). I used to spent a lot of time in the evenings with my friends,something was still going on in my mind and i was still unsatisfied. I had been to my native place for about 8days,still something was lacking in this passing of this vacations.

I had made a lot of resolutions for this new year which i have not followed till now.( I keep making resolutions every year but fail to keep up with it).My travelling continued and i visited my Music teacher,now in Bangalore( I rarely used to go to their classes ) in my childhood days,i should rather say she was a family friend rather than a teacher.Somehow i felt that the 4 days spent with thier family was the best days in my vacation times(even though we rarely went out of the house there).I don't know what had happened to me the past month, i spent almost all of my vacations without a purpose when most of my classmates were busy preparing for Campus Recruitments. Now i feel the start of this month has brought a new purpose in me,and has made my thinking clearer. The best example being my resuming of blogging. I have a lot of things to do this semester but nothing would stop me blogging regularly from now on..

I am thinking about writing posts on a variety of things that have happened during my absence in my blog,
hope i do so.

2 comments:

Abhishek said...

oh ur a trained singer?!
would love to hear from u!

Hemanth said...

Jokes Apart I used to leave for the Classes from home and go to play Cricket