Tuesday, October 21, 2008

SMPS problem!!!

Back to normal blogging language.....
I had this problem of SMPS from the past two days,so could not come online from the past two days...I realized how much i was addicted to my computer.It would have been just two days for many people it was like missing your girlfriend for years without any communication with her.
Then yesterday i went with Bhargav to get my problem solved @ A.G.Infotech and the problem was solved after getting my SMPS replaced..No w i am back....
Honestly i haven't been much active on this blog at all because i had been trying to concentrate on my techblog...Now i hope that i will post regularly in this blog too...Many of my friends have started blogging recently and have found it interesting....I would not be online till the end of this month other than the happy hours because...,My internet usage is 1.493 GB during the normal time and my limit is 1.5GB......

No comments: